Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Yo, from the spirit world



Well look who it is. Damn, I'm good!

Seems that wicked OLD witch can't keep The Player down. Now that I'm an ethereal being here in the spirit world, seems I can pop on up on this blog anytime I want to.

Fact is, when I'm done here I'm gonna pop onto the Bronco's Web site and demand my money. ... I mean the Cowboys. That's right, the Cowboys. Then I'm gonna pop on down to McNabb's blog and find out how come he got sick in the Superbowl. Too much of your momma's damn soup, huh? That's right. It's The Player's time now.

Other guy I'm sick of is that damn Truman freak. Flittin around up here in the spirit world like he owns the damn place drinkin them damn Mojitos. I'll tell you what ... Hey! Wait ... NO! DAMN! ... ***POOF!***

No comments: