Tuesday, July 15, 2008

MDDFT's POV


MDDFT here,
Just a note to introduce myself and to say that I'm in charge of the blog while Marge is away. I'll have to keep this short because I may just poof away into the spirit world at any time.

I've been living in the ethereal realm between Heaven and, ahem, Hades for nearly 30 years and it's simply delicious. Most people languish here and go around haunting old hotels to get on television, but I must tell you I'm as happy as a clam at high tide. There are interesting people, I can eat, drink and take as many pills as I want to and I can see everybody on earth naked!
Anyway ... uh-oh ... POOF!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I might as well tell you then. I was all over the woods, but I couldn't find the Green Guy anywhere. And I kept falling into booby traps. I'm all dirty and I hurt my head.

Oh, and I think Neptune got the wrong, um, vitamins.