Friday, July 25, 2008

Happy Happy Philly Weekend

Hi, everybody. Welcome to Happy Happy Philly Weekend. I'm Harry Menpdhrtkd. It's been a happy happy weekend so far in town. Let's see how things are going at the Jersey Shore with our Jersey Shore reporter Loishia Lane. How's the shore been treating you, Lo -- lots of sun and fun?
Lots of sun and fun indeed, Harry. But there is some disturbing news to report. Some young summer day campers were traumatized today while on a dolphin-sighting cruise off of Cape May. It seems the boat had just spotted a large group of dolphins not far from the Cape May Lighthouse and moved in closer to get a look. Just as they approached the dolphins some sort of large sea creature attacked the whole group, tearing several of the dolphins apart and apparently eating them in front of the horrified children.
Whoa! Look out Flipper! I guess being a dolphin is tougher than just bouncing a beach ball off of your nose. Hmmm. Sad. So, tell me Lo, I hear there's lots of great nightlife down the shore this weekend. Tell me more about your escapade with the tequila contest. I heard you won -- what was it, 13 shots? I heard you got pretty jiggy.
Well, um, yes Harry. The Jersey Shore nightlife is always lots of fun. ... But authorities still have no idea what attacked the dolphins and have closed the beaches to swimmers as far north as Sea Isle City. Authorities also, um .... How did you hear about the tequila contest Harry?
Oh, a little birdie told me. We have our sources in the newsroom, you know. That's why we call it a newsroom. But, hey, that's really tough about those dolphins. I guess when they woke up in the morning they weren't expecting to be eaten by a sea monster. But, you never know right? I mean, I bet you never expected to wake up on the beach naked in Atlantic City this morning either. You should probably stop dating those mob guys.
What? ... That ... didn't happen. I ... I don't date mob guys. ... How could you possibly know any of this????
You may want to re-read that diary of yours, cupcake. ... Hey, that's all the time we have for the Jersey Shore Report. After the break, Gov. Rendell rates his top 500 cheesesteaks in Philly as Happy Happy Philly Weekend continues.

1 comment:

Chris Casey said...

Holy Crow! You are as twisted as they say! I want to party with you! LOL!!!!