Monday, July 21, 2008

Simpler times

I've been resuscitated and I am feeling quite well, thank you.

While sorting through some old photographs earlier today I came upon this one from my childhood, when I was sent to Japan and other countries to study the martial arts and combat.

I thought I would share it with you, my dear friends.

I am pictured here in the rickshaw with my nanny, Yui, a driver and the driver's assistant. I'm afraid I don't remember their names. They also perished mysteriously in a rock slide moments after this photo was taken.

What a beautiful memory. (Aside from the rock slide)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

My dearest Marge, the back of that photo says it was taken 150 years ago. ... How old ARE you?

atown-liker said...

A woman never tells, Truman, you should know that. Did you ever ask Jackie Onasis how old SHE was? Age is but a number, MDDFT.

Bernie O'Hare said...

Where does the bidding start for The Player? I'll throw him the damn ball and I like his modest style, which should fit in nicely on my blog. I can trade ... well, I can't really trade anybody. Nobody will have anything to do with me.

atown-liker said...

I'm afraid his unfortunate demise may have an adverse impact on his trade value.

atown-liker said...

Hey! I ain't playin any damn second fiddle to Bernie O'Hare. Hey .. what? ... damn! POOF

Volvo Driving Soccer Mom said...

This blog is truly one of the more disturbing I have read, I LIKE IT!

Anonymous said...

I'm coming for you Marge... look behind the curtain!

Anonymous said...

no, not that curtain silly! The other curtain!

atown-liker said...

Alas! How I wish it were true. But our leader has been cruelly taken from us, but we will fight on. Viva La Resistance!
-- The Team Green