Wednesday, June 17, 2009

You have sealed your own doom

Who dares to approach this comfort station?

We are weary travelers, on our way to Parallel Time.

Travel to Parallel Time is forbidden. Turn away now or suffer eternal damnation!


We want to answer the questions.

What do you know of the questions? There will be no questions. Be gone!

In the name of the Troll Bridge Commission, we demand to answer the questions.

You dare to evoke the name of the Troll Bridge Commission to me?

You have to ask us the questions.

You have sealed your own doom, then. Who among you will answer the questions?

I will.

And me!

I'll answer your damn questions, bonehead.

As shall I.

Me too!

Um, I never actually finished my lunch ...

Don't be afraid. Your guardian angel is here to look after you.

Oh God.

We'll all answer the questions.
Then I'll start with the statue. ... I will ask you three questions. If you answer incorrectly you will be banished to hell for all eternity.If you answer all three correctly, you will be allowed to pass into Parallel Time. ... What is the capital of Albania?

Tirana.
What are the country's borders?
Wait!
Fear not, son. Geography is my passion. Albania's borders are Greece, the Adriatic Sea, the Ionian Sea and, of course, the Kingdom of Yugoslavia, previously known as the
Kingdom of Serbs, Croats and Slovenes.
No, Trexler. The countries have changed. ...
They have changed indeed. Albania is bordered by Greece to the southeast, Montenegro to the north, Kosovo to the northeast, and Macedonia to the east. It has coasts on the Adriatic and Ionian seas. Have fun in hell. You are the weakest link.

Drat. POOF!
No! Gen. Trexler!
Um ... weren't you also his guardian angel?

No comments: