Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Something is wrong


How goes the Mission to Marge?

Something is wrong.

Time has been altered.

An alternate timeline?

Perhaps.


And the humans?

There they sit, in Turkey, 13 1/2 months in the past, but which past?
Marge has not appeared?
She has not. ... The previous attempt was flawed.

The archangel intervened.

The Hound of Chulainn was not eaten; he was spirited away. He lives on, at the North Pole.

The beginning of an alternate timeline? Are we trapped?

Perhaps. You ask a lot of questions.

If so, these humans must never be allowed to return to their time, if it exists. Caw!

How I wish those crows would stop their incessant chattering. They sound like a treeful of magpies.

Maybe they's hungry. I could sure could use me some a them french fried potaters. Hmmm.
I'm hungry, too, father. And cold. Marge should have been here days ago.
We are all hungry, my son. Apparently we must wait a bit longer for Marge to appear. Has anyone seen Truman? ... I can't help but feel that something is wrong.
Should we kill them now and be done with it?

Caw!

No comments: