Friday, June 19, 2009

Spell humuhumunukunukuapuaa or you will die

In an abandoned comfort station buried deep beneath the burning ruins of Renaissance Square a group of brave travelers confronts Old Donovan, the protector of the last remaining conduit to Parallel Time. Two of their number have failed the test and paid with their eternal souls.

It's starting to get lonely around here. ... Your turn, little angel.
I'm not afraid of you!
Well, you should be. ... Spell humuhumunukunukuapuaa.

Etymology?

Hawaiian.
Function?

Noun.
Definition?
It's a fish.
Use in a sentence.
Certainly. Spell humuhumunukunukuapuaa or you will die.

No, I don't want to.

Then I send you to hell!

You can't send me to hell! I'm an angel. Ha ha.
Then I shall send you to ... Macungie!
Nooooo! POOF!



Your turn!

Gulp!

Same question. ... Spell humuhumunukunukuapuaa.

Um ... I'd like to buy a vowel?

No comments: