Tuesday, September 2, 2008

A title would be nice


I am unable to write a long communique, as I am still somewhat disoriented from my trip back through time. As you may recall, just before before the sea monster broke through the front door of Team Marge Headquarters and attacked Marge, who had grown to over nine feet tall, Marge was about to kill Karl and Miss Emily with Karl's sling blade, which he calls a Keyser blade. Truman and I -- as spirits -- reanimated the corpses of two of Marge's polar bear rugs and gnawed at her ankles, allowing Karl and Miss Emily to seek the safety of the secret room and escape into the year 1868. Because we had become corporeal beings (in the form of reanimated polar bear hides), Truman and I were also able to escape into the past through the secret room, a place which spirits cannot enter. The Player poofed away and did not join us.

Upon returning to my rightful time, I was immediately transformed from a polar bear hide into my previous form -- a normal boy. Karl and Miss Emily were transported safely to 1868 and are currently asleep. Truman, however, remains as a living polar bear rug and is quite unhappy about it.

Shortly before Marge set upon us just as Labor Day weekend 2008 was dawning, our companion the Green Guy vanished at the conclusion of the seance we had conducted to speak with the adult spirit of myself. Karl theorized that the proximity of two spirits connected to the same person created a sixth-dimensional rift that pulled the Green Guy into into Parallel Time.

I hope that is not the case.

It is unclear to us what is happening in the city of Allentown in 2008. Has the sea monster vanquished Marge? We may never know. It is our aim to change the course of history to ensure that Marge never comes to Allentown.

Godspeed.

Maximillian A. Bear Jr.

No comments: