Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Time has slowed to a standstill

Because of the sixth-dimensional rift caused by Maximillian's seance -- the same rift that pulled the Green Guy into Parallel Time -- time has slowed to a near standstill in 2008. Marge and the sea monster stand face to face, muscles coiled and ready to strike, hatred in their eyes, but virtually unable to move. It's so horrible.

In this corner, in the green scales, standing 7 feet tall and weighing in at 380 pounds, fighting out of Monte Carlo, Monaco, the Countess of Crush, the SEA MONSTER!!
And in this corner, in the blue frock, standing nearly 9 feet tall and weighing 460 pounds, the Citizen of World Domination and representing Evil itself, MMMMMMMMARGE!!!!!!
Oh, just stop. That's not funny at all. We have to find a way to close the sixth-dimensional rift and get time started again in 2008 or the past will crash into the present!
Yeah, whatever. I'm outta here toots. POOF!
Oaf! ... Hmmm. I had better call my supervisor.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd say that shit got weird, but I think that would be a given at this point.

Chris Casey said...

I think it is really funny. I thought about it while swimming laps earlier and laughed out loud. I nearly drowned. That would have made a couple of blogophiles happy!
I say give Karl a new Sling Blade and set him loose on the Blogosphere. Oufgtta be interesting!

atown-liker said...

No one will be spared if the past collides with the future.