Thursday, August 28, 2008

A spiritual connection

Everything seems to be in order. Three candles surrounded by aromatic herbs burn in the center of the round table. The smell of the herbs will arouse the curiosity of the spirit we wish to contact and he will be drawn by the warmth and light of the candles. When I dim the lights the six of us will hold hands, or paws as it were, and close our eyes ...

No monkey business!

Miss Emily, please. As I was saying, the six of us will now hold hands. Please close your eyes and clear your minds of all distractions.

My only distraction is gonna come when Atown-Liker shows up and gives me my money!

Player, please! If your mind is not clear or if you are skeptical as to the outcome of this ceremony we will not be successful. If you cooperate I will give you the money Atown-Liker owes you myself.

Where are you gonna get the money? You're a damn polar bear. You don't even have pockets!

Stop already. Trust me, you'll get your money. Now please let's continue. We don't have a lot of time.

Please. Everyone, close your eyes, hold hands and concentrate on the business at hand. ... We seek to meet with a spirit. A spirit who has been apart from this world for a very long time. His name is Maximillian, Maximillian A. Bear, Jr. You left this world tragically and unexpectedly ...

Howdy! I'm Max Baer Jr.!

Hmmm. It's the wrong spellin. Is you even dead?

Actually, no, he's not. I think this is the ghost of his acting career.

Hmmmm. I bet that feller from Arkansas.

Spirit, we thank you for honoring us with your presence, but it is another spirit that we seek. Please go now in peace. .... We have gathered to seek the spirit of Maximillian A. Bear. The spirit we seek is an older spirit. Gone from this world longer than that of Max Baer's acting career. ...

Talk about the bum of the month club. What a buncha pugs this is.

Oh Lord. It's Max Baer Sr. -- Jethro Daddy. I'm afraid we'll be here all night. Mojito anyone?

Mr. Baer. You grace us with your presence but we seek another. Please go now.

If you see a fat guy with a hotdog and a thousand dollars, send him our way ...

Oh my. I feel quite strange .... It's as if I ... I ... I am Maximillian A. Bear Jr. Who has summoned me? What do you want with me. I have rested for more than 100 years.






Maximillian A. Bear Jr., it is I, Maximillian A. Bear Jr. who have summoned you. Do you intend to use the Green Guy as your medium?

I do. Who is this small polar bear that has taken my name?

That story is rather complicated, I am afraid. But you can read about it on this blog at your leisure. You see through an accidental change in the timeline, you and I are the same spirit, but at different ages.

If that is true I must leave this place immediately. The repercussions of the two of us being in the same realm and at this close proximity could be cataclysmic!
That is exactly what I said! But, please, wait. We require your assistance, spirit. You see, we are in mortal conflict with Marge.

Marge? Marge lives? This cannot be! Marge must be destroyed!

I said that exact thing too! It was the very title of my last post! Oh I missed you so Maximillian. ... Yes Marge is here in this realm. In fact we believe she may be coming for us at this very moment. We need your help to destroy her.

I will help you, but you must do exactly as I say ....

No comments: