Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Have you thought about my offer?

Hey, buddy! How's it going? Wanna play some pool?

Nah, no thanks, dude. I have a lot going on.

Have you thought about my offer?

About letting you rule Parallel Heaven for a while? Yeah, maybe it's a good idea ...

You bet it is. I'll take over there and get the place in order for you. I know you'll be keeping a low profile the next few weeks.

Things used to be so perfect in Parallel Time. Now things are a mess. ... Ever since that dumb polar bear opened the sixth dimensional rift. ... And then Ronan. I never saw him coming. ... And the crows? Come on. What's next? ... Like things aren't bad enough in Non-Parallel Time.

... And did I hear something about some TV chefs eating a Secret Service agent?

Don't even ask.

Listen, don't worry about a thing. I'll take care of it. Just relax. Take the next 40 days off. ... Hey, Mardi Gras party tonight! You coming?

Unlikely.

Well, listen, you just get some rest. You need me, you got my number. I'll take care of everything.

OK, dude. Thanks. Later.

See ya! ... Gabriel, where are you?

Still on the galleon, boss.

And Santa?

Going down in flames, just like you said.

OK. Listen get outta there now. ... How soon can you get over to Parallel Time?

1 comment:

Chris Casey said...

Might I suggest having Captain kirk open fire with photon torpedos from orbit to restore the balance of power?

They have time traveled before you know, a very young Teri garr was in that episode.