Tuesday, December 23, 2008

I love Santa Claus


Dude! What's up, buddy? Are you coming to my birthday party?

Maybe. .. Is Newman gonna be there?

Well, I certainly hope Mr. Newman will come.
Then I ain't comin!

Dude, why do you have to be like that? We all want you to come.

Bull! You and Newman will just be there conspiring against me, trying to keep the chips away from me.

Dude, that's absurd. Nobody conspires against you ....

Oh yeah? Then how come when we're watchin one of Newman's damn movies, you're always passing the chips back and forth with each other? Nobody ever passes any damn chips to The Player.
But, Dude ... you don't eat chips. You always drink protein shakes and eat power bars and such ...
How would you know if you never pass me any?
OK, fine. Here. Have some chips. They're really good. There Newman's Own.
Hell no! The Player doesn't eat any damn chips! You and Newman can keep your damn chips!

Dude, I'm starting to worry about your attitude. I mean, this is heaven, man. We all work together here, we all pull for each other. We're a team. You think Michael the Archangel wants to be in Allentown fighting demons? Well, I don't. ... He's doing that for us; he's doing it for the team. There's no I in team, dude.
Oh, yeah? Well you what's got an I in it? I want the damn ball, that's what. The Player's gonna find a nice Hanukkah party this year. ... Hey, I thought Newman was Jewish anyway.

He's half Jewish.
So which half is comin to the party?
OK, that's just about enough. I think someone just earned a time out. -POOF!- ... Do you believe the nerve of that guy.
Knock knock. Anybody home?
Dude! What's up? It's great to see you. I could use a friendly face right about now. How long has it been??
A year. Listen I'm gonna be pretty busy tomorrow, so I thought I'd bring you your gift early. ... It's an i-Pod Touch.
Oh man, a Touch! These are awesome! Thank you, Santa. How did you know? Dude, you're the best. I love presents. I mean that's the reason for the season, am I right?
You're always right. Listen, I gotta run. You won't believe my day. Happy Birthday and I'll see you at the party!
Later, Dude. ... I love Santa Claus.
*********************************************
-POOF!- Hey, where the hell am I? ... Damn, it's that crazy Irishman, but he's all little ...
Hello sir.
You're like a mini Ronan without the accent. Where the hell am I?
This is Limbo, sir.
Damn! They suspended me again?

No comments: