Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Do the Limbo

Hmmm. I ain't never ate no little boy before. Mmm hmmm. I don't know If I should start eatin' at the head or at the feet. Mmmm. Maybe I should start in the middle like I was eatin' an ear a corn. Hmm.

Please don't eat me sir! My father is very powerful and he will pay you handsomely for my safe return.


Mmm. He one of them vampire fellers. That's what ol' Max said.

Well, yes. But I was adopted. I am the descendant of Cuchulainn, the Irish warrior.

Hmmm. I reckon I heard that story one too many times. Mmm. Reckon I don't got much use for money. But I do like to buy them french fried potaters and sometimes I buy a ticket to take the bus to the nervous hospital. Mmm. ... I reckon I'll start eatin' yer head.

POOF! Wow. That was different. ... Thanks for the lift, boys!


Caw!

OK, catch up with ya in a few, Jim. I don't need any more witnesses than necessary.

Help me, sir. Don't let this mean man eat me!


Hold on. Nobody's eating anybody here. Karl, put the punk down.


Thank, you sir! My father will reward you handsomely.


Yeah, right. Don't get too excited, kid. You're going to Limbo. POOF! ... OK, one problem solved. You notice he didn't have that phony Irish accent?

Hmmmm. I guess not. Mm. Now I'm kinda hungry.


I figured as much. I brought you some french fries, just like you like 'em. ... Now listen carefully. When Truman digs you out of this cave, the crows will take you and your friends to Romania in 2007. Leave young Marge here. You'll meet up with her soon enough. You do your job and I can get back to my vacation. ... OK, Jim, I'm good to go! POOF!


Caw!


Mmm. Whoever that was, he was a nice feller. Hmmm. Sound like Truman comin' through them rocks.

Karl! You're alive. I had feared the worst. ... Oh, that's right I am dead, and it hasn't really slowed me down any. ... But at any rate, I'm glad to see you alive.

As much as I hate to interrupt a tender moment between a redneck and his rug, what have you done with my brother, you rustic oaf?

Hmmm. I'm from Arkansas. I reckon that's pretty rustic. That boy, he went to do the limbo. Mmmm. I like these french fried potaters.


So, Ronan is ... gone? ... And all you've had to eat is those potatoes?


Mmm. This angel feller came and he gimme these potaters. Mm he said that Ronan ws gonna do the limbo and them crows is gonna take us into the future to see Marge in Romania.


What are you babbling about! I demand to know what is going on here.


I'll be happy to explain it to you, Marge. ... In about 140 years.



Caw caw!


Enough about the jackass penguins already! God, you're obsessed. ... Come, we must take these clowns to Romania.

No comments: