Tuesday, November 18, 2008

You some kinda demon?

You look well, Marge. Small, but well. Childhood agrees with you. ... I just want to pinch those rosy cheeks!

Do so and you shall lose a paw. ... How do you know my name? I have no intention of sharing banter with some flee-bitten doormat while my dear brother is trapped in that cave. What has become of my menservants?

So glad to see you haven't lost your charm.

I demand that you stop speaking to me and retrieve my brother Ronan from that cave!

Why, is it past your lunch time?

How dare you! My father will kill you. Do you know who he is?

Um, Ivan the Nosewipe or something? ... Listen Marge, I have a friend trapped in that cave as well, so I'll help you dig. ... After you.

When we are finished here you shall adorn the wall of the servants' privy.

************************************************************************************


Hmmm. I guess you's Ronan.


Who are you?


Name's Karl. Hmmm. I guess we stuck in this here cave. Hmmm. You some kinda demon?

I am the direct descendant of Cuchulainn, the greatest Irish warrior.

Hmmm. That's what them crows said.

You've spoken to the crows? They are a scourge upon Ireland! Some day when I am grown I shall wipe those creatures from the face of the earth.

Hmmm. Them crows said somethin 'bout that too.

Do you know how to get out of this cave?

Mmm. I reckon I have some friends outside gonna help. Hmmmm.

Why are you looking at me like that?

Hmmmm. I'm fixin' to eat ya. Hmmmm.

No comments: