Thursday, June 17, 2010

I hate Marge


So, one minute I'm a baby dinosaur playing with Jesus in the Garden of Eden, then, suddenly, I'm whisked away on an elevator travelling though time and space. So, I finally get used to that and I start growing up and I make some pretty good friends on the elevator, like Mrs. Egram, Truman and Karl. Even the Green Guy was OK, though he was sort of a wuss. And there was Bramwell, of course. I never really liked him. ... So, anyway, what happens? Suddenly, I'm grabbed by an interdimensional rift and trapped in an interphasic reality that exists somewhere between time and space. My life is over before it ever began. I mean, was that really God's plan for me ... to float in an interphasic void ... all my hopes and dreams dashed? And why? Because of someone named Marge who lives in a place called Allentown. I hate Marge, whoever she is. ... Well, you don't need to hear my troubles, do you? One good thing to come of it, I guess, is that I can talk and think now. ... Though, I have no one to talk to and my life was too short to have much to think about. ... Anyway. I'm supposed to tell you about a new post on Parallel Time, but I don't really feel like it.

No comments: