Friday, June 11, 2010

My balls are smoking!



This has been the longest and most turbulent segment of our interdimensional elevator voyage thus far. Truman, are you quite sure that you are practicing economy in the bouncing of your I Ching balls?

My balls are barely bouncing. Are you sure that you shouldn't be bringing the drink cart around?


You may live to regret your impertinence some day, Truman.

Your balls may not be bouncin' but this been a purty rough ride. Hmm.


And what could be causing these bright flashing lights?

Maybe it's covered in Bramwell's letter.



-POOF!-

The drink cart! It just disappeared!

No! ... Oh! My balls are smoking!

According to what I can glean from Bramwell's interdimensional protocols, the flashing lights may be indicative of the opening of interdimensional rifts.

Mmm. So I reckon one of them interdimensional rifts opened up and grabbed ol' Marge's drink cart. I reckon that means the cart is trapped in some sorta interphasic reality that exists somewhere's between time an' space. Hmm.

So, theoretically, any of us could be pulled into an interdimensional rift at any moment and be lost forever?

I reckon. ... Guess that's why ol' Bramwell said "Interdimensional travel a'fraught with unspeakable danger" and whatnot. Mmm. ... He said that before them crows got to peckin' him to death, a'course. Mmm.

And why would Truman's I Ching balls be smoking?

I'm afraid that is not covered in the protocols.

I reckon he been workin' them too hard.

Hey, I've been under a lot of stress!



-POOF!-

Scrapple?

The dinosaur! it's gone!

That dinosaur has a name!

Mmm. Interphasic Toast, I reckon.

No comments: