Thursday, June 3, 2010

Farewell, Mr. Bramwell




What is that awful noise?


I believe we are hearing the clatter of large beaks pecking against the elevator doors.


The I Ching paddles won't work!


The paddles will not function until we open the doors.


Open the doors? ... Send the dinosaur out there!


I am afraid that our dinosaur friend can't help us with these really big crows.


Mr. Bramwell?


We all know what the crows want, Mrs. Egram.


Or who they want, rather.


Mr. Bramwell!


I am afraid it must be, Mrs. Egram. ... You saved me from the crows and now it is time to repay that debt. ... Truman, you must bounce your I Ching balls furiously the moment I step out of the elevator. And Mr. Green Person ...


He done fainted agin. Mmm.


All right. Karl, you must close these doors the moment I disembark.


Mr. Bramwell ... Will we ever see you again?


Unlikely, my dear Mrs. Egram.


Them crows gonna peck him all over. Hmmm. I reckon this is a little bit ironic. Mmm.


I assure you I will not go gently into that good night. I will fight them off until you are able to escape. Godspeed, my dear Mrs. Egram. ... Save Allentown!


Farewell, Mr. Bramwell. Boo hoo.

Truman, start bouncing your balls!

Oh, they're bouncing. Furiously.

No comments: