Wednesday, April 21, 2010

You wouldn't! ... You would?


Caw! Caw!

Caw! Caw?

Caw. Caw. Caw!

Caw. ... Caw?

Caw!!

OK. OK! Caw! ... Caw!

Did you caw for me, Gorgon?

Caw! Caw! Caw!

Surely you must be joking!

Caw! Caw!

How utterly reckless. It is too dangerous! ... And, no I most certainly did not call you Shirley!

Caw!

I won't do it. The volcano ...

Caw!

No, I do not want to go back in the cage!

Caw!

You wouldn't! ...

Caw!

You would? ... Very well, I shall phone her and make the necessary arrangements. ... But the blood will be on your claws, not mine.

Hello?

Hello, Mrs. Egram. It is I, Bramwell Bramwell. I have some good news. It appears the volcano dust has dissipated sufficiently enough for us to travel.

Excellent news, Mr. Bramwell! My party shall prepare to leave post haste!

Caw!

No comments: