Monday, April 19, 2010

Damn the volcano!



Excuse me, Gorgon, I must take this call. ... Hello? Bramwell Bramwell speaking.

Hello? Mr. Bramwell? ... It is I, Mrs. Egram.

Mrs. Egram, what a lovely surprise!

May I enquire as to when we shall depart for Parallel Time?

It is not advisable at this time, I am afraid. ...

Well, I am afraid that that is simply unacceptable, Mr. Bramwell.

My dear Mrs. Egram, please call me Bramwell. I am afraid the recent volcanic eruption in Iceland has disrupted travel to alternate universes in this timeline. I am so sorry.

Unacceptable! I demand to be taken to Parallel Time!

But Mrs. Egram. We must wait. The danger of travelling at this time is accute. ...

Damn the volcano! ... What is that noise? Do I hear a phone ringing?

Excuse me. I am terribly sorry. ... Gorgon? Is that your phone??


Caw!

No comments: