Thursday, April 29, 2010

Save yourselves




It looks like Bramwell is getting the upper hand!


But he's taking a terrible beating in the process!


I find this all very distasteful ... but exhilarating!


Hmmm. Look like Ol' Bramwell givin that red-headed feller an asswhoopin. Mmm.


Submit, Carrot Top!


Uncle! Uncle! I quit!



Oh, Mr. Bramwell! Well done. Are you badly hurt?


Bruised, perhaps, Mrs. Egram, but unbowed.


Oh! Tee-hee!


We must make our way to the I Ching elevator without delay!


Not so fast Bramwell!


Chucky!


Save yourselves, Mrs. Egram. Run for the elevator. I'll try to hold him off for as long as I can!


Karl! What is that?


Some folks calls it a sling blade. I call it a kaiser blade. Mmm. ... Reckon I'm gonna kill that other red-headed feller.


Hmmm. Mmm.

No comments: