Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Hello, Marge

Yea gads man, Are you daft? The demon Marge must die here and now. The future is at stake.

No you mustn't. You have to stop what you are doing. There's no time to explain, but if Marge dies and Ronan lives, the crows will be destroyed. He is their mortal enemy in non-Parallel time.

Caw! Caw!

Yes, I'm telling them!

Hmmm. I reckon them crows never hurt nobody.

Karl, I think you should do as he says. Ronan was meant to die here, not Marge. You must roll that boulder away from the cave now. I will fly you down to the bottom of the canyon.

Hmm. I reckon.

No! I forbid it. Maximillian, start rolling the rocks.

Caw! Caw!

This boulder kinda heavy. Hmmm.

Push harder! Push harder! (Lordy, I haven't said that since I died.) The rocks are starting to roll down the side of the cavern! Hurry!

Caw! Caw!

More rocks, quickly. Tip all of the piles! Dash these damn crows. Oh dear, I'm falling! Help!

Father!

Hmmm. Looks like them crows pushed old Max down the side of the canyon. Hmmm. I Reckon they did hurt one person, anyways. Hmmm. ... Hey Truman, I got that boulder moved.
Karl, look out! ... Oh my!


Put me down, you infernal creatures!

Oh heavens! I feel faint. The crows have saved Maximillian from falling into the canyon, but they were too late to stop the rockslide.

Have we killed Marge?


I can't see through the dust. ... Now I see Truman outside the cave, but I don't see Karl or Ronan. Truman seems to be talking to someone ....

Hello Marge.

No comments: