Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Time is beginning to thaw, thaw

Ah, so this is what non-Parallel Time is like. I'm not sure why they bothered. Parallel Allentown is much nicer. They don't even have a hockey team here -- and no monorail. Though, with time bein frozen, it's much quieter than our Allentown. ... An speakin of time bein frozen I won't even ask what was goin on in that bar I found ye in. Why were all those people in their underwear?

Begorrah, damned in I know. I was just havin' a sip of uisce beatha.

Well , whatever. Water of life or no, ye better sober up quick because I want ye there to chronicle me battle with Marge. She should be around this corner here somewhere. Do ya notice something funny about that clock up there on the Lutheran Church? I could swear it moved a bit. A Protestant trick no doubt.

No doubt. Saints be praised!

Time is beginning to thaw, thaw.

Aye, these damn crows flyin about and their incessant cawing. ... Who is this fellow being advertised everywhere? O'Bama ... is that a Protestant name?

Aye, Protestant indeed.

Speak of the devil! I just received a report on you.

What, did you grow back that eye already, lad?

Oh, that wasn't me. That was a parallel devil whose eye you plucked out. And he was none too happy about it. And they weren't too happy about how you slipped past hell security, either. Impressed, but not happy. ... I'm strictly a non-parallel devil.

Then what would you want with me, devil? Can't ya see I'm busy.

Not much. I just want a good seat for the fight. I'll be doin' play-by-play for DSPN. There's a lotta interest downstairs in this one. It's 7-1 that Marge eats you again.

Well I don't plan to be anyone's snack this day. I intend to let the sea monster have its shot at Marge while I warm up. It takes a bit of time to get into me warp spasm.

Well you better warm up quick cause I think they just moved.

The Green Guy has been returned to non-Parallel Time in 1868. Time is beginning to thaw.

You seem to be attracting more birds than a garbage barge, there pally. Ever heard of Irish Spring?

Saints be praised! A sea monster is slowly flying through that picture window up ahead!

The fight is on -- albeit in slow motion!


Step outta of the street lad, them cars is beginnin to move! At this rate, the World Series might even resume.

Ahem! ... In this corner, currently flying through the plate glass window very, very slowly, with green scales and matching fins, standing 7 feet tall and weighing in at 380 pounds, fighting out of Monte Carlo, Monaco, the woman who put Prince Albert in the can, the Duchess of Disaster, the SEA MONSTER!!

And in this corner, in the blue house frock, now standing nearly 13 feet tall and weighing about 600 pounds, the Matron of Obliteration, and representing Evil itself, MMMMMMMMARGE!!!!!!

No comments: