Saturday, September 12, 2009

If it smells like a damn duck ...

Time to finish with you.


Bring it, bitch.

Define baryogenesis.



Barry O'who?

It's not a who. It's a scientific term. Define it now or burn in hell!


Wait! I'll define it. Ask him something else.


As you wish. Who holds the NFL record for touchdown catches.



I caught 20 passes in one game in 1997!

That's not what I asked.

I'd have the damn record if Montana, Young, Garcia, McNabb or Romo woulda thrown me the damn ball!




Answer the question.

If it smells like a damn duck it's a damn rat!

Answer the question or burn in hell!

Mm. bll. sss.

I didn't hear that.

RICE! Jerry Damn Rice, OK?



Thank you. You may proceed to the second stall.


Well, it looks like it's just the two of us, Old Donovan. ... In physical cosmology, baryogenesis is the generic term for hypothetical physical processes that produced an asymmetry between baryons and antibaryons in the very early universe, resulting in the substantial amounts of residual matter that make up the universe today.

Newman knows you are coming, Agent Bauer.

Flush those two. We need to talk.

No comments: