Thursday, September 17, 2009

Détente in blog war?????

I have been asked by a client to post the following correspondence:


As I embark on what I fear will be a fateful journey into Parallel Time, I would like to make amends to those whom I may have hurt in my previous life.

Specifically, Marge.


It cannot be denied that Marge has committed some questionable acts over the past year or so, eating or impaling many innocent people and destroying Allentown among them. But in the interest of peace I am willing to put all of that aside, offer an olive branch and begin anew.

This blog war between Marge and me has gone on for too long. I'm man enough to admit my mistakes and will do anything in my power to end the hostilities that have injured us all -- all of us except for, perhaps, Marge. This needless fighting has taken a great toll and it is time for it to stop. I can see that now.

In that spirit I would like to apologize to Marge for banning her from this blog and for calling her a poopyhead. There, I've said it! I've been liberated from the chains of animosity!

I sincerely hope Marge will accept this apology and forgive me. Also, I hope she doesn't kill me, or eat me, or impale me. Or crush me like an insect. Or poison me, leave me for dead, steal my house or put my cats in the microwave again.

Sincerely,

Atown-Liker

3 comments:

Chris Casey said...

I love it LOL!

Bernie O'Hare said...

Throw me the damn ball.

Sanctifying Grace said...

I've been praying for you, too!

Peace, ~~Alex