Friday, February 5, 2010

Nej blot Krage

Here we are! Allentown is Nice Headquarters! Ah, it feels like home!

Be on your guard, my toad. Do not forget this is Alternate Time for you and things may not be as you expect them to be. ... Who are those people sitting on the front step?

The neighbors. They have nothing better to do, I guess.

Now, now. Communication is the key to understanding. Let us speak to them. ... Excuse me, gentlemen. My name is Mrs. Egram. Is Mr. Liker at home?


No English.

Perdone, caballeros. Mi nombre es la Sra. Egram. ¿Está Sr. Liker en su casa hoy?


Um, no Spanish.

Very well. ... Er Mr Liker i sit hjem i dag?


Nej, han er gået til parallelle tid.

Ah! Mange tak, mine venner. ... According to my new Danish friends, Mr. Liker is not presently at home. It seems he has traveled to Parallel Time.

Then let us find the secret room and my son and I will return to our own time.

Wait. ... Er der nogen hjemme?


Nej blot Krage.

Alright, then. The coast is, as you say, clear. ... On to the secret room!

"Hmmm. Ain't Krage the Danish word for crow?

This didn't used to be a Danish neighborhood.

No comments: