Thursday, October 8, 2009

This is not what I signed up for

So what did you do with the my friends?

You have friends? ... The last two were sent to Parallel Time as I said. ... I'm not sure exactly where, however. Stall Number 2 is notoriously unreliable.

And the others?

Two were sent to Hell and one was sent to Macungie.

Listen Donovan. Enough people have been hurt here. I want that angel brought out of Macungie now.

What about the other two?

We should probably get them out of hell as well. Reindeer don't like the heat and Trexler might melt.

As you wish, Agent Bauer.

So, what happens next?

I shall send you to Parallel Time, where you will be given further instruction by my counterpart there. Stall Number 1. Very Reliable.

Now I'm not sure I should even go. This is not what I signed up for, Donovan.

We were expecting that reaction, Bauer. There's someone in Stall Number 4 who would like to talk to you.

Jesus H. Christ!

Actually, I stopped using the H a long time ago, dude.

No comments: