Monday, October 5, 2009

I would want me too


I know you all recognize me and most of you probably want me. I can't say I blame you. I would want me too if I weren't myself, but I am. The lines form over there: Girls on the left, boys on the right. For some reason I can't use my real name on this blog, so the owner has assigned me the alias "Octopus." Whatever. He's not the first overblown freak I've had to deal with lately. Anyway, I've been hired here to be a part-time narrator, taking over the spot Donovan McNabb -- I'm sorry, "Don-Don" -- briefly held last year. Hopefully I'll stick around longer. I mean he actually remembered how to play football and got his old job back. Me, I'm not likely to do much of anything. But I sure show up on a lot of Web pages! Anyhoo, I've been asked to tell you that a few of the regulars here are making their way over to Parallel Time. That's it. Gotta run!

No comments: