Wednesday, May 27, 2009

What ... the ... hell?


Rudolph, it's too dark in here.


Sorry. I can't make my nose any brighter.

OK, Player, put your nose back on.

Hell! First you want it off, then you want it on. Make up your damn mind. Doesn't the Man from U.N.C.L.E have a damn flashlight?

You wanted in on this mission. Light her up.

Hell! What's with all these damn bones? Jesus didn't anything about a bunch a damn bones!


These are Allentown's catacombs.


I don't recall any such catacombs in my time.


This is where your enemies are buried, General.


Ah! Well that would make some sense, then.

Quiet. Look up ahead. Is that a door?


It's a metal panel.

Pry it open, General.

Ooooh! Are those some sort of machines in there?

Look at that polar bear rug! Now that's a damn magnificent animal. I wish I could have killed it myself.
What ... the ... hell?

No comments: