Tuesday, June 7, 2011

I just wish he would pull up his zipper




I am deeply ashamed of my terrible actions. I came here to accept the full responsibility for what I've done.



I think he's telling the truth. What do you think, Arnold?

These things happen sometimes, Dominique. Too much is made of it. I blame the media.

Yes, the media! The media are pigs. They blow everything out of proportion.


The media should be terminated. Rep. Weiner seems very sincere to me. He's taking responsibility. I think he should be rewarded for his courage.


I was thinking the same thing. He deserves a medal! He was just having a little fun. ... Hey, say "I'll be back."
I'll be baaack.

I love that! Let's send Rep. Weiner a text offering our support. Say something like "Hang in there, buddy. You'll be baaaack."

That's a good idea. His apology was very impressive. ... I just wish he would pull up his zipper.