Tuesday, May 11, 2010

All heck is breaking loose


The elevator has stopped!
Thank God!

Be very still everyone. We know not what may lurk beyond the elevator doors.
Here's a clue. ... Look at the warning sign.


This is not good. I shall look through the peephole.

Oh my! I feel feint. ... Paddle, Truman! Paddle!

Someone is knocking on the door! Mr. Bramwell! We must leave this place immediately!

I am afraid that is impossible. When someone knocks on the door we must answer it. Those are the rules of Alternate Time travel. ... Be very quiet. ... Yes? May I help you?

Check the peephole!

Dudes, open up!

Very well.

Here, dude. Take the dino and get out of here. All heck is breaking loose!

But Jesus ....

Sorry, dude, gotta run. Now get outta here!
Truman, start bouncing the I Ching paddles!
Roger!

Someone is knocking on the door again!
Fortunately, we are only required to answer the door once. ... We're off!

...
What is wrong with this darn elevator?

No comments: