Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Prepare the battle sleigh




As you can see, Allentown has really taken a beating from the guns of the Spanish Armada, who, under the direction of Gabrielle, seem to be unstoppable. As you can also see, the PPL Tower is one of the few buildings still standing.

Aye, lad. And poor St. Michael is taking a beating as well. Aside from having to fight the two giant demons, Gabrielle is using his fine angel sense of triangulation to target Michael.

Yea. A damn shame. He seems to be on his last legs. Whatever. What goes around comes around, right Mike?

I can't take much more of this. Some one has to stop the cannon fire.

And that Cuchulainn is pretty handy with a spear.

And that Marge knows how to chuck a bus.

Aye, lad. She has it down to science. First she tears off the front like it's a box of Goobers, eats the people inside and tosses it at Michael. She has good form, I'll give her that.

Atown-Liker! Come out. I need your help. It's up to you to stop the Spanish Armada.

Me? What the hell? You're the freakin' angel. How am I supposed to stop a 420-year-old navy?

Listen to me. Your life was spared for a reason. ... You know what you have to do. ... You have to pray.

Pray? Are you outta your mind?

You must. If you don't, everything around you will be destroyed.

Holy crap. ... All right, here goes. Um ... father, son, holy ghost. It's been 24 years since my last confession. ... Um, no that's not right.

Hurry! I won't last much longer.

OK, OK. Jeezo-whiz. Um, OK, listen. I know I don't ask for much ... I mean some of these yo-yos are asking you for stuff all the time, right? So please hear me now: Dear Santa, please help Michael out of this jam and get rid of the Spanish Armada. And get rid of freakin' Marge and the big Irish a-hole too. Thanks. Talk to you next year. ... Oh, one last thing. Would it be possible to get a gift receipt for that Nano you gave me? I really don't like that weird red color. ... How was that ?

We're doomed.

What the hell? Get me Santa on the horn.


Hey. I heard. What an a-hole!

... and Michael let him live. Listen, dude, could you do me solid and deal with this for me.

You bet. Anything for you, boss. ... You know there's nothing wrong with that color....

Actually that Touch you gave me is the same color. I ... got used to it. ... Oh, and if you get a shot at Gabrielle, take it.


Hmmm. Check. ... Hello? Get me Shinny Upatree. ... Shinny? Prepare the battle sleigh.

3 comments:

Sanctifying Grace said...

This is war! Those bums knocked down Yocco's and Willy Joe's! Those savages!

Chris Casey said...

I say, the destruction of Allentown will bring in a lot of money! Mayor Ed's guys should fine the Armada for not getting the proper demolition permits!

And does Marge have a license to handle a bus? Has she had her physical? There's a couple thou in fines right there!

Anonymous said...

We're still assessing the damage, but the Yocco's on Hamilton is outside of the kill zone. ... According to Ralph Kramden a 6-foot-tall bus driver needs to be less than 252 lbs. that would put Marge about 1,200 pounds over